PAPER PUBLICATION OPPORTUNITY
Papers accepted for the ICBT2021 after the double-blind peer-review process will be published in the conference proceedings (Lecture Notes in Networks and Systems, SpringerNature’s proceedings), indexed by ISI Proceedings, SCOPUS, Google Scholar and Springerlink. The Conference Book Proceedings etitled ”Business and Technologies: Opportunities and Challenges”.
Additionally, papers that have been presented at the conference will also be considered for further development of a possible publication in the journals listed below. Note that journal editors are provided with the conference proceedings and will make selections if they feel work is appropriate and of sufficient quality for the journal. The authors will be notified before the conference date about the possible publication of their papers in specific journals. Of course, this will include one or more of the following journals:
- Q1, Q2, Q3 Special Issues in high-quality journals (will be announced soon).
- International Journal of Islamic Marketing and Branding (IJIMB), Special Issue – Inderscience.
- Journal of Information & Knowledge Management(JIKM), Regular Issue – Word Scientific, (Scopus, ABDC, Q3)
- Journal of Business and Socio-economic Development (JBSED), Regular Issue – Emerald
- The International Journal of Business Ethics and Governance (IJBEG), Special Issue -EMBAT.
Best Paper Award
To encourage high-quality scientific research, the conference may give an award for the best paper and presentation at the whole conference. The author may be awarded and his paper may be displayed on the journal webpage for a conference.
Encouraging Scientific Research for Youths and Ph.D. Students
The ICBT2021 may have an important role in supporting scientific research for young researchers and Ph.D. students through many policies to be discussed in the statute of the conference such as dedicating one issue for outstanding PhD papers in Arab and international universities.